UPDATED October 11, 2017: With a RelayHealth login, patients can easily manage their health care, access medical records online; request prescription refills and secure messaging with doctor or medical provider, in a secure patient portal. The patient portal also works to provide active duty and veteran servicemembers tools to manage VA Benefits on MiCare secure messaging system. We are in no way affiliated with the RelayHealth patient portal, see below for login access.
RelayHealth Patient Portal
The RelayHealth login offers a method for patients to take control of their healthcare:
1. Visit app.relayhealth.com to access your account online
2. Click the blue button, labeled Sign In in the top right of the homepage
3. Enter your username and password on the login page and click Sign In
1. Click “Register” towards the top right of homepage
2. Enter the requested basic personal information
3. Select your username and password
4. Click Submit to complete registration
Managing your health benefits is easy…
– Visit your inbox to send and receive secure messages with your doctor
– Find a doctor or specialist in your network with the Find a Provider tool
– View and control your electronic medical records (EMR)
– Manage calendar to view, cancel or schedule a doctor’s appointment
– Access recent lab test results
Features of your Relay Health Login
Relay Health login allows patients with convenient and secure access to:
— View current medications and request prescription refills
— Secure messaging with your doctor and medical provider
— View history of medical tests and lab results
— Schedule doctors appointment and view upcoming appointments
— Update personal health record (PHR), family history, medical procedures, allergies and more
— Access medical records online and download electronic copy of immunization records
— Request referrals and Find Providers in your network
RelayHealth Secure Messaging – MiCare & TriCare
The secure messaging system, also known as MiCare, allows members of the military to communicate with their healthcare team to best manage their health benefits and personal health record (PHR). The MiCare portal is currently available to AirForce, Navy, Army and National Capital Region servicemembers. To learn more about MiCare visit micare.va.gov
Medical Identity Theft Protection
Relay Health login makes it possible to maintain privacy and doctor-patient-confidentiality via their secure patient portal and password protected user accounts. This significantly reduces the threat of medical identity theft and protects sensitive personal health records.
RelayHealth patient portal is a secure health information technology allowing patients convenient access to communicate with health providers and doctors to work with their healthcare team to develop a plan to treat current medical conditions, explore treatment options and medical procedures and provide the resources to manage long-term health care.
Need assistance with your Relay Health Login? Contact the Help Desk
Forgot your password or username? Click here or select Start Recovery at the bottom of the login page to reset your username or password.