UW Health: University of Wisconsin-Madison
UPDATED – Nov 4, 2017: If you are a member of UW Health network or live in the University of Wisconsin-Madison metropolitan area, UW MyChart provides patients with secure on-line access and personalized medical records all with the click of a mouse. Patients can securely access their accounts through their My Chart Login to manage information related to their health. We are in no way affiliated with the UWHealth patient portal, see below for login access.
UW MyChart Login
If you already have a MyChart login, go to uwhealthmychart.org and enter your username and password. Once logged in, you will be able to access UWHealth MyChart and UW Health Bill Pay.
For new users, click “Activate Your Account”. You will be redirected to a page which will ask for your MyChart Activation Code. This activation code is provided by your healthcare provider during your last office visit.
- Enter the MyChart Access Code as it appears on the enrollment letter given to you by your healthcare provider
- Enter your Medical Record Number
- Enter your birthdate
- Click “Next”
You will continue through a 3-step process which will require you to enter more personal information as well as a passcode.
If you use multiple accounts, UW MyChart allows you to access all of your accounts records in one place using a single username and passcode. Accessible accounts include those from other healthcare organizations in Wisconsin and nationwide.
MyChart UW provides online access to your personal health record, allowing users to organize all of their medical information in one place. Your medical record can be stored in UWHealthMyChart.org and you can request an updated copy of your medical record at any time. Users can also add personal information about their health.
Features of UW Health MyChart
- Communicate with your doctor. Get answers to all of your medical questions right from the comfort of your own home.
- Request prescription refills. You can easily send a refill request at any time for your refillable medications.
- Access your test results. There is no need to wait for a phone call or a letter in the mail. Within just a few days, you can review the results from your doctor.
- Manage appointments. View details of your past or upcoming appointments or schedule a new one all in one place.
- Access all information from any Apple or Android device with the UW Health MyChart Mobile App
Contact eCare UW Health
MyChart Login — (877) 768-0732
Medical Records — (608) 263-6030
General Inquiries to the University Hospital — (608) 263-6400
600 Highland Ave.
Madison, WI 53792
UW Health MyChart is an optional service provided by the University of Wisconsin-Madison and UW School of Medicine and Public Health to help patients receive personalized healthcare. It is a secure system using the MyChart UW, which was designed to access selected portions of medical records such as lab results, summary medical history, billing information, and the number of times visited. UWHealthMyChart was also created to give more opportunities to communicate directly with health providers.
**If you are experiencing a medical emergency, please dial 911 or go to the emergency room immediately.**
NOTE: We are not affiliated with My Chart, UW Health or University of Madison-Wisconsin and you should NOT contact us with any sensitive information that is of a personal nature.