UPDATED: April 3, 2018 – NextMD Patient Portal is EMR software produced by NextGen that provides access to download your medical records and share with your doctor or healthcare providers.
The online portal provides not only your electronic health record but you can also find a doctor in your network or health insurance plan, schedule doctor’s appointments, track current medications and request prescription refills.
NextMD Login Instructions:
To access your account at NextMD.com, follow the below instructions…
- Under the “Already a Member” section
- Enter your Username and Password
- Click “Log In” to enter
Setup your Account at nextmd.com/enroll
When you visit NextMD.com for the first time you will have to setup your online account.
- Click on the “I am New Here” button
- From here you will have the option of choosing one of two choices
- ‘I was given and enrollment token’
- ‘I have a temporary username and password’
- Follow the instructions for creating your NextMD login
If you are a returning user to NextMD.com simply enter your username and password and click “Log In.”
Remember password protection is very important for protecting you against identity theft. An easy step for identity theft protection is to create a password that includes numbers, letter and special characters unique to the patient.
Features of your Online Account
- View medical records and lab test results
- Secure messaging with health care providers and doctors
- Schedule doctor’s appointment and view past appointments
- View current medications and refill prescriptions
- View billing history, statements and make an online payment (if applicable)
- Update allergies, current prescriptions and medical history
- Family Management of Children’s Electronic Health Records and Elderly Care
Electronic Health Record Management with NextGen
NextGen is quickly becoming a major player in EMR software, giving electronic health records access to both doctors and patients. The EMR system is a secure and easy to use resource to view and share your medical record online.
Having full access to medical records gives patients the control and freedom of their own healthcare. An easy NextMD Login away and you have recent test results, medications, and upcoming appointments right at your fingertips.
Even though NextGen is a lesser-known EMR software producer, they are providing an alternative to MyChart. MyChart tends to focus on larger health care providers and hospitals. NextGen’s turns its attention to smaller more independent health care providers giving them the patient portal they need.
The company continues to grow, providing Electronic Health Record software to insurance companies and healthcare providers across the country. With the NextGen Patient Portal login patients can easily communicate with their primary care provider or access their medical records.
Looking to Reset Your Username or Password?
If you forgot your NextMD Patient Portal password or username, please see Reset Your Password
Contact NextMD Customer Service
**If you are experiencing a medical emergency, please dial 911 or go to the emergency room immediately.**
NOTE: We are not affiliated with NextMD, and you should NOT contact us with any sensitive information that is of a personal nature. We are merely a resource that provides information.